New York, NY 10012
Salary: $75,000.00 /year
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Channel Partner Manager will be responsible for establishing a channel partner program that will grow and become a major source of revenue. Although current partnerships are in place, you’ll be expected to take those to the next level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent experience
- 5+ year’s of sales experience
- Strong people skills to build lasting relationships with partners and their sales teams
- Organizational skills to manage lead referrals and generate indirect sales activity
- Experience in architecting and negotiating partnership agreements with complex licensing or pricing options
- Understanding of enterprise applications, solutions, and vendors
- Ability to identify and develop new business opportunities while maintaining existing business relationships
Benefits include full medical, dental, and vision coverage, plus coverage for dependents, equity options, unlimited vacation, and a highly collaborative office environment.
Teckst is a customer experience disruptor. Our platform brings text messaging, Facebook Messenger, WeChat, LINE and other messaging services directly to brands for incredible human-to-human engagement. With Teckst, customers no longer have to call toll-free phone numbers or send lengthy emails because they can easily text message the brand directly.
We’re looking for top candidates with incredible hustle and curiosity. A mix of startup and “established company” experience is a must. We welcome radical candor and entrepreneurship (side hustles encouraged).